Our Mission Statement
We thank you for your business!!!
- Strive to continually work at offering the highest level of service to our customers with 100% on-Time delivery.
- Stay ahead of the competition by keeping a proactive approach to our customers needs and by going the extra mile to ensure our Customers Total Satisfaction.
- Build key relationships and develop strong partnerships with the communities where we are established, by supporting them and donating time, money and resources to the promotion of Arts and Sports.
- Offer our employees a dynamic and supportive work environment promoting Team Spirit and Personal Growth.
For the past
33 years, we have kept our promise to our customers and have continuously worked on improving our service. We are very proud of our accomplishments:
- 1984: We open our first offices in New York and Miami and are the first Company in Haiti to offer Next Day Home deliveries.
- 1993: We make it possible for Haitian families in Canada and the US to send food items to their families. We again improve our delivery service: all transfers received in the US and Canada before 1:00PM is now delivered the same day.
- Less than four years later: CAM was once more the first company to provide home delivery, within 2 hours, for all transfers to Haiti received before 5:00 PM.
- Now: The two-hour home delivery is the industry’s gold standard. With its innovation, leadership and constant strive to ensure total customer satisfaction; CAM has stayed ahead of the competition and set all the standards by which the competition now lives. CAM is the only first company to provide home delivery, within 2 hours, for all transfers to Haiti.