How long it takes to deliver a transfer done through www.camtransfer.com?
We thank you for your business!!!
All money transfers are delivered within 2 hours. All food transfers are delivered the next day.
What are the steps to follow to make an on line transfer?
After logging in:
1) Select the country where you want the transfer to go to
2) Select the type of transfer (money or Food). Please note that Food and Money are two distinctive transactions. Therefore if you want to send a Food and also a Money transfer, you will need to do (2) two different transactions.
3) Select or enter Beneficiary by providing all required information such as: first name, last name, complete street address, city, phone number
4) Enter transfer's information such as: amount, delivery currency you wish to send to Haiti or the Dominican Republic. A space is reserved if you care to send a message to the beneficiary
5) Enter the credit card information such as: card number, expiration date, CVV / CVC number.
YOU CAN VALIDATE ALL INFORMATION BEFORE CLICKING SUBMIT. ONCE SUBMITED, THE TRANSACTION IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE REVERSED.
Is my information secure?
www.camtransfer.com is committed to doing its best to maintain the security of all information collected on his site. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our website.
Can I access my information?
If you are a registered user of camtransfert.com you can update your information.
If you have questions about your on line transfer status you can email our Customer Service by using the Contact Us Form or call at 1-800-934-0440
During what hours and days is the service available?
In Haiti the schedule is: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM for home delivery. SOME of our offices are open till 7:00 PM for pick up.)